• Fire Retardant, Hi-Vis, Anti-Static, ARC Flash long-sleeved polo shirt.
• 210gsm single jersey 60/40 Modacrylic/cotton with anti-static.
• Inherently flame retardant.
• Fire Retardant properties will not diminish with repeated laundering.
• For industrial workers exposed to heat.
• Not suitable for firefighters.
• 3 Button placket.
• Ribbed cuffs.
• Very robust yet soft and comfortable to wear.
EN ISO 13688:2013 - General requirements for protective clothing
EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 A2 B1 C1)
EN ISO 20471:2013 (CLASS 3)
EN 1149-3:2004 - Anti Static - Test methods for performance of charge decay
EN 1149-5:2008 - Anti Static - Protection against heat and flame
IEC 61482-2:2009 - Performance requirements and design requirements
EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV = 6.8 Cal/cm2) - Open Arc testing
• Each garment style is independently tested to both box and open ARC standards.
• Click ARC production is covered by article 11B certification.